clickworker GmbH is a European market leader and innovative service provider of crowdsourcing solutions for business. We harness the know-how of internet users around the world for innovative and reliable implementation of our customers’ projects. This includes projects in the fields of AI training data, copy creation, surveys, web research, keywording and categorizing, product data maintenance and mobile crowdsourcing.
Crowdsourcing is a new way to tackle complex tasks. We divide up these tasks from our customers into micro jobs and disperse them to our 1.1 million registered internet users, the so-called Clickworkers. After successful completion and strict quality control, the jobs are reassembled. In this way our customers’ large projects and tasks can be completed optimally and in record time.
To enhance our team and expansion into new markets, we are looking for sales representatives with vigor and ambition in the target markets DE (Essen or Berlin), UK, FR and NL.
Sales & Account Manager
for the locations DE (Essen or Berlin), UK, FR, NL
Your duties and challenges:
• Identification and acquisition of new customers
• Support of existing clients and acquisition of follow-up projects
• Handling incoming project requests from potential customers
• Creation and negotiation of quotes
• Identification of customer requirements, creation and presentation of concepts for problem solving addressing those requirements
• You are responsible for the cooperation and communication between customers and our internal team regarding the execution of customer projects
• Presentation of our services at customers’ locations, as well as at tradeshows and events
• Documentation of results in our CRM system
• Joint development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies
• Target market specific experience in sales or account management, preferably in the setting of new media
• Basic knowledge in the areas of search engine optimization and e-commerce
• Negotiation skills and good service attitude, combined with competent presentation abilities
• High motivation level along with an independent and results-oriented work approach
• Confident manner and communication skills
• Perfect English skills (spoken and written)
• Perfect language skills in the respective target market (spoken and written)
• Comfortable with MS Office products
• “A good person to work with”
• New challenges with diverse tasks and the opportunity to work independently, as well as a lot of creative freedom
• Very good professional development prospects in a growing company that has been the recipient of numerous awards
• Permanent position and performance-related compensation, in addition to attractive bonuses
• Flat hierarchies and quick decision processes
• Professional exchange and dialogue: nice colleagues and intelligent minds
If we have peaked your interest, please send us your detailed application documents with your earliest possible start date and salary requirements. Please submit your documents only via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!