Vision Critical provides a cloud-based customer intelligence platform that allows companies to build engaged, secure communities of customers they can use continuously, across the enterprise, for ongoing, real-time feedback and insight. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes.
Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology, including Adobe and Discovery Networks. Vision Critical has been named as one of the top five SaaS companies and one of the top ten software companies in Canada by Branham300, in addition to being amongst Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, BC’s Top Employers and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People. Join our team!
Your role will be to research, generate, qualify and maintain a channel of new customers, identifying future opportunities for the business. We are looking for a motivated individual, with a tenacious attitude who can demonstrate great communication skills, particularly when cold calling contacts from large organisations. Being part of the growing Vision Critical team is a great opportunity for anyone looking for personal and career development with the chance to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Actively generate and manage new business leads
- Qualify new business opportunities through cold calling
- Schedule introductory meetings for team members
- Manage prospect relationships through punctual follow up calls and email correspondence
- Ensure the CRM system (Salesforce) is up-to-date, tracking ongoing sales activity and conversation details
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and demo surveys for initial meetings
- Experience in a lead generation or business development role
- Proven experience with cold calling
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent internet and MS Office skills
- Background knowledge and experience in technology or market research is an asset
- Motivated- you’re keen to achieve personal goals and targets
- Resilient- you remain persistent and determined when facing challenges
- Tenacious- you’re determined to be successful
- Self-starter- you use your own initiative with little need for direction
- Organised- you’re able to manage your own time effectively and productively
- Confident- you’re able to speak to new people fearlessly and in a personable manner
If you are interested in catapulting your career to the next level we invite you to apply online now. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Vision Critical and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.
Please apply directly on employer website;