Make Contact. Build Relationships. Get Results
Seeking a great overseas opportunity in Sunny Malta? If so, then look no further!
deVere Group is the world's largest independent international financial consultancy providing expert advice to expatriate clients and investors around the globe. Our commitment to deliver premier, custom built advice to each of our clients ensures that we help them create value and wealth in an otherwise competitive marketplace. deVere Group, the world's largest firm of independent financial advisers, are expanding dramatically and offer exciting new opportunities to work in Malta as part of its energetic and dynamic Administration Hub.
deVere Group offers a fantastic opportunity with excellent earning potential. The prospective candidate will be contacting potential new employees by telephone with the sole intention in introducing them to deVere Group outlining all the various opportunities worldwide that the company has to offer. A passion for sales as well as a desire to work in a fast paced environment is definitely considered an asset.
The main duties consist of:
- Reviewing applications as well as head-hunting candidates via UK CV databases
- Filtering and sifting through CVs, short listing candidates as well as following up on their progress of their application
- Maintaining our database up to date, whilst gathering the necessary documentation with regards to the candidates
- Generating new leads as well as meeting targets and deadlines whilst sustaining high performance figures
- Identifying, attracting as well as inviting candidates that are potential employees to attend a company presentation
The ideal candidate would have:
- High level of fluency in English with a confident manner on the phone
- Strong persuasion skills, a positive attitude to work, target driven as well as having a flair for sales
- Persistence, resilience and most of all the motivation in achieving higher rewards.
Based in Malta, the candidate shall receive full training which is provided in-house however candidates are required to have a graduate level of education as well as a minimum of 6 months experience in a telesales oriented role.If you have what it takes, then send your CV now by the 6th of November 2011 quoting the Ref No: Malta/SW/2011 to email@example.com and get a chance at becoming part of the largest independent financial consultancy firm where no day is like the other!
Activity is the KEY to SUCCESS
Kindly note that we shall review all the information submitted and will respond within 5-7 working days should you be successful and shortlisted for the job. Should communication not be established within this stipulated time-frame would prove that such an application has been deemed unsuccessful.